- We have been in business in south Florida for 50 years. We have seen it all . . . and survived . . . hurricanes, the economy in 2001 and 2009, the collapse of the housing market and the competition.
- Our business plan 50 years ago functions for our company as the Constitution does for the country. We have never waivered from our commitment to our commercial and retail customers, our employees, our vendors and our industry.
- We travel the world in search of reputable companies who produce quality products at a reasonable cost, with predictable availability and a wide selection. We don’t search for close-out products and questionable quality.
- Our commitment to continuing education of our staff, our contractors and our customers has gained the respect of the entire construction and business community. Our staff is mostly comprised of people who have worked only in this industry. Customers can rely on their advice and direction because they know the products we offer and will not sell anything that isn't appropriate for the project.
- We have a professional design team that concentrates on working with the architectural, decorating and design community. They constantly network with these professionals to make them aware of new products and procedures in the industry. Tile, stone and marble are now used more creatively in commercial, institutional and residential applications than ever before.
- If you haven't been to one our showrooms in the past few months, you likely haven't seen the latest we have to offer. Our stores are in a constant state of change as we update our displays to accurately portray the endless palate of products in hundreds of different colors and textures.
- Our residential customers have the opportunity to shop alongside professionals in the design community. They have access to the exact same products used in high-end residential, commercial and Institutional projects.
- D&B Tile Distributors is active in the community and quietly contributes money and products to worthwhile causes including the James Jr. Fund for critically ill children, Habitat for Humanity and the Haiti relief effort.
- Finally, D&B Tile Distributors is active in every major professional and municipal association including the Associated Builders & Contractors of America, the Ceramic Tile Education Foundation, the Ceramic Tile Distributors Association, the National Tile Contractors Association and the Latin Builders Association. We are more than a member with a decal; our top management has held key positions in every relevant construction association in the area.
- “When you need the very best the industry has to offer, incomparable service, the largest selection and the reputation to stand behind what they sell, there is only one choice . . . D&B Tile Distributors with nine locations serving south Florida for 50 years.”
To All Our D&B Tile Customers - It’s All About You . . .
VIEW THIS ARTICLE IN PDF For as long as most of us can remember, we have ended each year with a “Thank You” BBQ at all of our nine locations. It is our way of expressing appreciation to all our customers . . . especially our contractors and our friends in the design community. Following a controversial year of record growth in the stock market, lower unemployment and a surging economy, we hope this has resulted in a corresponding improvement in each of your bottom lines.
We are looking forward to another great year in 2018 and will maintain our long tradition of continuing education, contractor training and certification and trips to some of our major manufacturers’ facilities. We appreciate your business and will continue to offer you the best selection of tile, marble, stone and tools from around the world and America.
On a sad note, the industry lost a giant this year when our founder Dave Yarborough passed away in June. We thought it would be fitting to end this year with a message from Dave written three years ago. It was relevant then and it is still relevant. We believe it will never change.
“I would like to take this opportunity to answer a question we are frequently asked, which is 'Why should I consider D&B Tile Distributors’
“Regardless of whether you are buying a car, a new home, a sandwich, a few
thousand or a few hundred sq/ft of tile, stone or marble, your decision to buy from anyone is based on many factors. You are influenced by advertising, word of mouth, perceived reputation, pricing, selection, appearance of the store, and more recently the social media.
“All of these are relevant considerations but consider the real reasons why we should be your first choice: