When choosing bathroom floor tiles in Pompano, what are the criteria you are looking for? Are you attracted to glazed/polished tile type or matte? When it comes to different floor tile options, there are various sizes, colors, textures, designs, shapes, and grains and the choice is unlimited. When choosing bathroom floor tiles in Pompano, avoid glossy or polished tiles. With water on top of it, you are asking for trouble as they are slippery in nature.
The Popularity of Ceramic for Bathroom Floor TilesDue to its durability and variety, ceramic tile becomes a popular choice for bathroom finishes. If you’re drawn to texture and color, ceramic tile can deliver both. Ceramic tile tends to cost less than porcelain tile and is much lighter. It is often used for ceiling and wall installations. When deciding for a bathroom floor tile material, consider how it will perform under stress. The prevalence of water in the bathroom area is an expectation and not an anomaly. This means that moisture will quickly ruin the wrong flooring. If moisture were the only factor, the ceramic tile would likely win every time.
The Pros and Cons of Ceramic Tile FlooringPros:
- Easy Maintenance
- Wide design options
- Affordable than porcelain tiles
- Ceramic tiles do not attract or hold onto dirt, pollen, dust, or other allergens
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Labor-intensive and somewhat tricky to install
- Not as DIY-friendly as laminate or vinyl tiles
- Needs a stiff, strong floor to prevent cracking as some ceramic tiles can be quite heavy
- Not suitable for floors with inadequate floor structures