I would like to take this opportunity to answer a question we are frequently asked, which is “Why should I consider D&B Tile Distributors?”
Regardless of whether you are buying a car, a new home, a sandwich, a few thousand or a few hundred sq/ft of tile, stone or marble, your decision to buy from anyone is based on many factors. You are influenced by advertising, word of mouth, perceived reputation, pricing, selection, appearance of the store, and more recently the social media.
All of these are relevant considerations but consider the real reasons why we should be your first choice:
• We have been in business in south Florida for 50 years. We have seen it all . . . and survived . . . hurricanes, the economy in 2001 and 2009, the collapse of the housing market and the competition.
• Our business plan 50 years ago functions for our company as the Constitution does for the country. We have never waivered from our commitment to our commercial and retail customers, our employees, our vendors and our industry.
• We literally travel the world in search of reputable companies who produce quality products at a reasonable cost, with predictable availability and a wide selection. We don't search for close-out products with limited availability and questionable quality. We take our high quality products that are no longer part of the latest trend and offer them as close-outs.
• Our commitment to continuing education of our staff, our contractors and our customers has gained the respect of the entire construction and business community. Our staff is mostly comprised of people who have worked only in this industry. Customers can rely on their advice and direction because they know the products we offer and will not sell anything that isn't appropriate for the project.
• We have a professional design team that concentrates on working with the architectural, and design community. They constantly network with these professionals to make them aware of new product designs and technical updates in the industry.
• If you haven't been to one of our showrooms in the past few months, you likely haven't seen the latest we have to offer. Our stores are in a constant state of change as we update our displays to accurately portray the endless palate of products in hundreds of different colors and textures.
• Our residential customers have the opportunity to shop alongside professionals in the design community. They have access to the exact same products used in high-end residential, commercial and Institutional projects.
• D&B Tile Distributors is active in the community and quietly contributes money and products to worthwhile causes including the James Jr. Fund for critically ill children, Habitat for Humanity, the Haiti relief effort, Art Creation Foundation for Children in Haiti (ACFFC), local public Technical Education Centers (Tile Setting), youth sports and charity fundraising events. View our most recent activity on Facebook.
• Finally, D&B Tile Distributors is active in every major professional and industry association.CTDA•CTEF •NTCA •ABC •USGBC• IIDA• AIAWe are more than a member with a decal;our top management and representatives have held key positions.
When you need the very best the industry has to offer, incomparable service, the largest selection and the reputation to stand behind what they sell, there is only one choice . . . D&B Tile Distributors with nine locations serving south Florida for 50 years.